I'm looking for


Quick Search

CandidSky

CandidSky logo
Lowry House,Marble Street , Manchester- M2 3AW
Manchester , United Kingdom  United Kingdom
+44-1619568963
Today (Sunday) : Closed

CandidSky - Manchester

Candidsky drives online success for organisations by giving better bits of knowledge, better choices and better execution. Our capable marketer, fashioners and engineers help our customers benefit as much as possible from their digital investment.

Business Operation Hours
Monday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Other Services:

  • Search Engine Optimisation
  • Website Creation
  • Email Marketing

Additional Information

The shopfront of the 21st century is your website. It’s often the first place that prospective customers will look before making their decision, so it’s important to get it right. Based in the heart of Manchester, CandidSky has been a web development and web design agency since 2007. During that time we’ve seen the landscape of the web and what’s possible change dramatically. Things are changing all the time, but we can help you to stay ahead of the competition.

Our team of specialists is responsible for both the design and construction of your website’s front end. This means that all the aesthetic decisions are made by the same experts who construct the front end of the site.We’re experts with open source platforms such as WordPress and OpenCart, but in order to give us full control over the websites we create, we’ve also developed our own in-house platform. This gives us the freedom to use whichever solution is most appropriate for you.

Soon mobile devices will be used to access the internet more than computers. This means your website needs to display and function correctly on all mobile devices. The best solution is to create a mobile site which integrates seamlessly with the desktop site, providing the best experience for your visitors.

Products and Services

 Search Engine Optimisation
SEO is the art of making search engines love your website. The aim is to have your company rank at the top of search results when people search for your products or services. It allows you to:Target people who are looking for what you offer,Help people find your products and services more easily,Decrease your customer acquisition costs over time,Reflect your business prominence with high rankings

Every business is different, as is every website and the strategy needed for a successful SEO campaign. ‘Packaged’ campaigns just won’t work – you need something built just for you, whether you are a local, national, or ecommerce business. At CandidSky we don’t offer SEO packages. Instead we’ll work together with you to create a customized strategy which suits your goals,  and we’ll look for the low-hanging fruit first to make your budget goes the extra mile.
Every SEO agency is different

With a record of success we have proven that our approach works, and we’re completely transparent about the work we carry out for our clients. We have the design, technical and creative skills that are needed to produce multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, and we have the experience and industry insights to tell you what will produce the best results for your business.

Paid Per Click advertising (PPC)
Paid Per Click advertising (PPC) is an effective way to drive relevant traffic to your website. These adverts appear to the top and right of the search engine results page  in the form of text adverts and product listings. Research suggests that up to 30% of users click paid adverts, with the remaining 70% clicking on the organic listings.
 
Email marketing
Email marketing is one of the best new ways to promote your business, whether you have a traditional business or an ecommerce website. It is simple and quick to use, and it can help you reach an unprecedented number of potential customers while staying in touch with current customers.

Languages Spoken

English

Payment Options

VisaMaster CardCashCheck

Year Established

2006
  • Photo of CandidSky
  • Photo of CandidSky
  • Photo of CandidSky
  • Photo of CandidSky
  • Photo of of CandidSky
Recent Tweets

Write a review for CandidSky

Rating:
stars

* Title


* Comments


Good Work
CandidSky took care of our pay per click campaign to increase more traffic to lead conversion as the direct result more over the more number of traffic has been converted into closed transactions which lead to more sales. They are more informative and easy to work along. They deliver the best for our business. Highly recommend them for perfect business plans.
By
stars