I'm looking for


Quick Search

11 Out Of 10 Ltd

11-Out-Of-10-Ltd logo
Innovation Forum Frederick Road , Salford- M6 6FP
Manchester , United Kingdom  United Kingdom
+44-1617987977
Today (Wednesday) Open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

11 Out Of 10 Ltd - Salford

11 Out Of 10 was founded in 2003 to create websites for customers who desire a very pro online presence. Our portfolio provides totally integrated Content Management Systems (CMS), ecommerce Websites, Company Websites, Social Networking Websites, all promoted by our effective and proven Internet Marketing Services

As among the UK’s leading Web Development agencies, the 11 Out Of 10 team is comprised of very qualified and knowledgeable internet designers, web marketers and IT experts. Our account managers are very skilled and also the same with company analysts and project managers, guaranteeing you receive the greatest company information and project control within the outset.

Our wealth of experience enables us to know a wide range of companies and your URL needs quickly. We offer quality, dependability and integrity as regular and spot service at the core of our offering- at realistic and affordable costs.

We are situated in the City of Salford at Innovation Park, 11 Out Of 10 are at the heart of the digital media and creative industry in the North West.

Business Operation Hours
Monday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Other Services:

  • PPC Pay Per Clic
  • Online PR Services

Additional Information

Developing profitable eCommerce websites is our speciality and we have a proven track record in helping clients maximise their income online.11 Out Of 10 specialise in creating bespoke eCommerce platforms that have a great design and most importantly they convert traffic into sales. We customise your website to have the latest design, technical features and secure payment options.
Developing customised business solutions is our specialty and we have a proven track record of producing powerful systems that integrate with your business processes.

We create custom online systems that dont have the limitations of an off the shelf package, we ensure that you have a scalable structure that will evolve with your business needs.Our specialist team of developers have the flexibility to produce answers to your problems and we provide ongoing speedy support to make sure your customers continue to have a great experience on your website
We believe our hosting and support services to be second to none. We look after every aspect of our customers needs in this area and we ensure that our client’s web sites are in the safest hands.

Your website is your shop window to the world and often the first time people will interact with your business. First impressions count and have a lasting effect, you need to make sure that your website reflects your brand and marketing messages.We work with you to design, develop and deliver the exact presence for your business and represent your brand in the way YOU would like. As part of the process we offer free initial consultation, irrespective of company size or budget, to truly understand your business needs.

We only take a 30% deposit initially and then you pay the remaining 70% once you are delighted with the website going live. We see this as a long term partnership and we are confident we will deliver the right solution for your business.
Your website is your shop window to the world and often the first time people will interact with your business. First impressions count and have a lasting effect, you need to make sure that your website reflects your brand and marketing messages.

We work with you to design, develop and deliver the exact presence for your business and represent your brand in the way YOU would like. As part of the process we offer free initial consultation, irrespective of company size or budget, to truly understand your business needs.We only take a 30% deposit initially and then you pay the remaining 70% once you are delighted with the website going live. We see this as a long term partnership and we are confident we will deliver the right solution for your business.

Products and Services

Social Media Marketing
Establish yourself on Social Networks and interact with your customers.Social Media Marketing is basically people having conversations online and sharing things in a community. This is important for companies, as the majority of the online population use social networking websites on a regular basis.

There are hundreds of social networks to choose from out there, so it can be quite an intimidating task to select the right platforms to suit your business objectives. We develop Social Media strategies for companies and use our experience and knowledge in this area to help you get the most out of your Social Media presence.

PPC Pay Per Click
Make sales profitably with our expert service.PPC is a very effective way of gaining new customers by sending relevant traffic to your website from the search engines. Results can be instant and the beauty of PPC is that you can measure down to the penny how much money you have spent and how much money you have made.

When used well PPC is one of the most successful and cost effective methods of marketing a website. However when it is used poorly it can be very unproductive and costly.

Online PR Services
Shout about yourself online with the latest company updates and news.Online PR is simply another marketing tool used to communicate with both your target audience as well with the rest of your industry. This form of online communication is vital for your company as it promotes who you are, what you do and what you will be doing in the future.

There are various types of online PR for you to choose from to suit your company needs as well as your current marketing strategy. We can develop a PR strategy specific to you and use our experience and knowledge to help gain the most of out of your online presence.

Languages Spoken

English

Payment Options

VisaMaster CardCashCheck
  • Photo of 11 Out Of 10 Ltd
  • Photo of 11 Out Of 10 Ltd
  • Photo of 11 Out Of 10 Ltd
  • Photo of 11 Out Of 10 Ltd
  • Photo of of 11 Out Of 10 Ltd
Recent Tweets
Google Penalty Recovery - Penguin 4.0 update

Write a review for 11 Out Of 10 Ltd

Rating:
stars

* Title


* Comments